Developer website: Infinite Nexus Software
Compare Folder's comparison engine is threaded to work efficiently and allows you to use the Comparison Selector Sheet to customize which attributes to compare or ignore. Features such as: a clean, intuitive, Aqua interface with robust drag and drop support, Item Actions (Open, Reveal in Finder, Get Info, Delete, Rename, Lock/Unlock, Inspect, Copy To..., Archive, FilePeek), a built-in Get Info window, an Item Inspector and seamless integration to open any item you click on make it a polite OS X citizen with flexibility at your fingertips. All of this and more without leaving a single window.
The demo period is 9 uses, which means Compare Folders will be a fully functional app for the first 9 comparisons. After that the compare functionality will be unavailable until a license is purchased at the iNexus Store (www.infinitenexus.com/store.html) and the application registered.
We are working hard to add new features, and enhance existing ones. We appreciate any feedback from our users. Please visit our site for information on projects, other applications we offer, or just a few tips and tricks and support.
- User editable difference ranges for criteria
- Size, date created, and date modified can be specified
- Duplicate Items includes Folder One and Folder Two result lists
- Fixed inspector not updating for files
- Allow comparisons to be saved whenever two folders are selected
- Use case insensitive file extension checks for FilePeek
*Previously available here