SQLiteManager is a powerful database-management system for SQLite databases. It combines an easy-to-use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to work with a wide range of SQLite 3 databases (like plain databases, in-memory databases, AES 128/256/RC4 encrypted databases, and also with cubeSQL server databases).
You can perform basic operations like create and browse tables, views, triggers, and indexes in a very powerful and easy-to-use GUI. SQLiteManager's built-in Lua scripting-language engine is flexible enough to let you generate reports or interact with SQLite databases
- Improved SQL parser engine.
- Improved support for SQLCipher encrypted databases.
- Improved support for Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Updated sqlite to the latest 3.13.0 version.
- Updated SQLCipher engine to the latest 3.4.0 version.
- Other improvements and fixes.
- OS X 10.7 or later