SQLiteManager is a powerful database-management system for SQLite databases. It combines an easy-to-use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to work with a wide range of SQLite 3 databases (like plain databases, in-memory databases, AES 128/256/RC4 encrypted databases, and also with cubeSQL server databases).
You can perform basic operations like create and browse tables, views, triggers, and indexes in a very powerful and easy-to-use GUI. SQLiteManager's built-in Lua scripting-language engine is flexible enough to let you generate reports or interact with SQLite databases
- Performance enhancements.
- Updated FTC to the latest 3.1.6 version.
- Fixed an issue in HexEdit mode.
- Fixed a parsing issue that could lead to a wrong constraint table type.
- On Mac windows positions and size associated to each local database are now preserved.
- If database contains some data then default to Data tab on open.
- Various fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.7 or later