NanoBlogger is a small weblog engine written in Bash for the command line. It uses common UNIX tools such as cat, grep, and see to create static HTML content. It's free to use and modify under the GNU General Public License.
- intuitive commandline interface
- highly configurable and script-able :)
- easy drafting, editing, and management of entries
- archiving by category, year, month, and entry
- permanent and navigational links
- templates and CSS style sheets for full control over layout more...
- Merges language files to base and does away withnanoblogger-extra package.
- Bug Fix: Description was not being loaded from entry'smetadata.
- Bug Fix: Archive template was subsequently being overwrittendue to invalid file reference.
- Bug Fix: Title for year archives was not set.
- Bug Fix: Failed to update category database upon entrytimestamp more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software