is the premier outliner, checklist manager, idea keeper, and project planner for PalmOS handheld users. And BrainForest isn't just a better To Do List, it helps you sift, group and prioritize information, track your progress and completion, and make sense out of the action items in your life.
- Convenient - Plan a shopping trip, a speech, a wedding. Jot down ideas. Manage projects. Juggle priorities. BrainForest is the right tool for the job.
- Structured - BrainForest displays information using an intuitive Trees, Branches, and Leaves analogy - similar to the Outline function in Microsoft Word. It groups related ideas, action items, checklists, to-dos, Internet URLs, email addresses, etc.
- Flexible - Items can be rearranged by dragging them from one location to another. Trees can be copied and pasted. Data can be imported and exported.
- Powerful - Keep track of teams and projects, recurring items, due dates and priorities. Keep your projects under control.
- Simple - You don't need to be a database programmer to use BrainForest. You can start entering your data within seconds.
You can install Ultrasoft BrainForest on your Palm OS handheld computer for up to 30 days. The program is fully functional: you can try out all the features of the program. If you like what you see, you can purchase a code that converts the program into the registered version.
The User's Guide is included when you install Ultrasoft BrainForest. If you haven't installed the software, click here to download a copy of the User's Guide.