Developer website: Ultrasoft Limited
- Convenient - Plan a shopping trip, a speech, a wedding. Jot down ideas. Manage projects. Juggle priorities. BrainForest is the right tool for the job.
- Structured - BrainForest displays information using an intuitive Trees, Branches, and Leaves analogy - similar to the Outline function in Microsoft Word. It groups related ideas, action items, checklists, to-dos, Internet URLs, email addresses, etc.
- Flexible - Items can be rearranged by dragging them from one location to another. Trees can be copied and pasted. Data can be imported and exported.
- Powerful - Keep track of teams and projects, recurring items, due dates and priorities. Keep your projects under control.
- Simple - You don't need to be a database programmer to use BrainForest. You can start entering your data within seconds.
The User's Guide is included when you install Ultrasoft BrainForest. If you haven't installed the software, click here to download a copy of the User's Guide.
- Each time a tree was saved, a "BF_" prefix would be added to its file name. This is fixed.
- If the recently-used file list contains duplicate file names, their full path names are now displayed.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Handheld computer running PalmOS version 3.0 or later, including devices from Palm, Handspring, Sony, and all other PalmOS licensees.