Boardfoot Calculator is a program which calculates boardfeet, a unit volume by which hardwood lumber is commonly sold. Its features include:
- calculate the number of boardfeet in a piece of lumber.
- calculate the cost of a piece of lumber based on cost per boardfoot and number of boardfeet or lumber dimensions.
- calculate the total boardfeet and cost of lumber for a project.
- print list of items required for a project. (registered version)
- print shopping list for a project. (registered version)
- can export item list for use by other programs. (registered version)
- integrated database for defining frquently used wood types and their cost.
- can determine dimension of lumber required, i.e. what length of 4/4 by 5" stock equals 6.3 board feet.