Developer website: Jerry Krinock
Bookdog is the complete bookmarks manager for your Mac.
Bookdog manages the bookmarks you have in
- Google Bookmarks
- Shiira 2.0 or later
- Sorting to your specifications
- Keeping them sorted, by its built-in companion, Bookwatchdog
- Detecting duplicates, to your specifications
- Verifying bookmarks, fixing broken ones, advising on questionable ones
- Migrating bookmarks between browsers
- Migrates attributes such as descriptions, keywords
- Converts Tags to Hierarchy and back
- Powerful searching
- All capabilities extend to bookmarks on other networked Macs.
- Can also create or read standalone or "backup" bookmarks files.
- The only change is that this version is signed with our Developer ID, so that it can be installed in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Users who already have BookMacster 5.3.20 installed and working may skip this update, even if they update to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. It is only needed if Bookdog is re-installed after OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- To manage Firefox bookmarks, must be using Firefox 1.5 or later.
- To manage OmniWeb bookmarks, must be using OmniWeb 5.0 or later