Developer website: J2S
J2STask scans a local or ftp source folder at regular intervals and processes the files it contains according to the task settings. The files are then sent to one or two target folders.
J2STask can accomplish the following operations:
- Rotate (all files or according to Exif data),
- Set file resolution,
- Downsize the pictures,
- Apply a mark (insertion of a picture in the files - cf. watermark),
- Apply an IPTC profile, to make sure the files are properly captioned for example,
- Convert files to TIFF or JPEG and optionally recompress the files,
- Features the possibility to trigger a default task by drag&drop and to launch AppleScript scripts.
- A few issues have been solved concerning the processing of some TIFF and JPEG files.