Mail Archiver X protects one of your Mac-based small business' most important assets: your email.
- Archive with one click: After you've set up archiving, future archives can be created in one click. And these are smart archives, taking only what you have not archived before.
- Email clients and services: All major email clients are supported: Apple Mail, Eudora, Gmail, Exchange, Outlook, Entourage, Powermail, Postbox, and Thunderbird.
- Protect and speed up: Archive as much of your email as you want, or archive and speed up your email client by
- Bug 2655: There is no constant beep anymore when starting Mail Archiver and it doesn't hang. Occurred when archiving by date.
- Bug 2656: The progress window at the end of archival no longer stays open occasionally.
- OS X 10.7 or later