BezierPrimer should be useful for beginners of bezier drawing and for those who just want to draw simple objects. It should also be interesting for those who like to see the bezier structure - indeed this is why the author started developing this program.
The main features of the program:
- an information panel displaying XY positions of bezier elements (Move, Line, Curve),
- possibility of saving paths as patterns so that they can be accessed easily in drawing other documents,
- aï¿½ way of "free drawing" which allows elements to be drawn one after another without switching tools,
- a simple way of displaying all points and lines of the selected bezier object(s),
- possibility of handling text in two ways: as editable (normal) text or as bezier paths.