Developer website: Brent Ely
EOS Image Manager is a powerful tool for drag & drop of up to thousands of files at once, while at the same time renaming, re-case, and re-sorting them.
- Major redesign of File Manager Tab GUI, including table with sortable columns.
- Added "Date Modified" column to the main file browser.
- Added sorting ability to Name, Size, and Date File Browser columns, along with the ability to reorder them.
- Added sorting ability to Name, Size, and Date Target Browser columns, along with the ability to reorder them.
- Images shown at full-size now auto-center in the image view when initially displayed and during window resizing operations (props to Brock Brandenberg).
- The speed of file and rename operations is now greatly improved due to the removal of auto-refresh from the source browser. All moved/deleted items are simply removed from the listing now, and file renames simply rename the cell (items no longer reorder themselves to their new alphabetical location).
- Added Thumbnail Size popup menu to Thumbnails Tab and set it to remember selected size between sessions.
- Created brand-new application icon.
- Added Tooltips to all Toolbar Icons.
- Misc: Added horizontal scroll bar to file browser table.
- Misc: Using only *columnName pointer now to connect with all table columns and not column index number.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later (Mac OS X 10.3 for newer UI features; alternate-row highlighting, textured [steel] buttons, etc.)