Alice is a strangely familiar, yet utterly wicked adventure. Alice answers a distress summons and returns to Wonderland. Upon her return she barely recognizes the befouled setting. From the fungal rot of the Mushroom Forest to the infernal chemistry of the Mad Hatter's Domain and beyond, Wonderland is in chaos. Undaunted by the diseased ambiance, cavernous confusion, and mortal danger that surrounds her, Alice must undo the chaos. Equipped with courage, a keen appetite for the bizarre, and a lethal array of mischievous toys, she must penetrate the stronghold of her enemies, confront the forces of evil and put the wicked
- Alice is now a universal binary
- Fixed issue with garbled/sped up sound when you alter sound settings
- Fixed some miscellaneous sound panning issues; Alice can now be heard to scream as she falls down the rabbit hole.
- Fixed potential crash when loading a level
- Fixed issue where the background to the in-game conversation text might have a thin vertical black line running up