Developer website: Jean-Yves Proux
This tool helps you to
- see processor load and cpu usage for each process,
- stop or continue what ever process on your Mac,
- quit or kill a process,
- change its priority.
- You can now choose the time to stop or continue a process.
- A detailled documentation is now delivered.
- A lot of changes in interface in order to use only small system fonts. The window is now textured.
- A drawer window now shows other informations (Scheduled Actions, Strategies...).
- Returning from Hided status, ContrôlePus refresh immediatly the process table. This avoid to display an old status of your computer's processes.
- The Time Spent column is added. You can see the CPU time spent by each process there.
- Cocoa applications are now prefixed by their icons.
- Big works done on sources : I created a lot of new classes.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later (works on Panther and Tiger).