FolderShow is designed to create slideshows out of images contained in one or more folders. What makes it different then other software like, let's say, iPhoto?
- No duplication of files.
- No time wasted creating thumbnails.
- Several high quality transitions.
- Play back any number of audio files, in AIFF or MP3 format.
- Re-scan button: Change the file types you want to display, and click this button to re-scan the currently selected folder.
- New Instructions in the Help menu.
Mac OS 8.0 or later
Suggest other similar software