Developer website: e.p.i.c. Interactive
Northland is a single player 3D adventure game. Features include:
- Single player campaign with 8 missions including several sub missions.
- The exciting plots tells the story of Viking God Loki who tried to take revenge on Godfather Odin for his banishment from Asgard to Earth. For that he abuses our four human heroes with his intrigues and traps.
- 8 additional free single player missions (non campaign).
- 3 difficulty levels to make the game fun for everybody from beginners to experts.
- Special effects like weather effects, fog, ghost units etc.
- Based on the enhanced technology of "Cultures 2 - The Gates of Asgard"; enhanced AI.
Version 1.1 fixes the following:
- Intro anmimation is now played
- The crash in the merchants tutorial and when trading within its own village has been fixed.
350MHz+, Mac OS 8.6 or later, CarbonLib.