Informator incorporates the Finder Get Info functions and adds a powerful suite of tools for viewing and editing file information AND file contents.
Informator allows you to see:
- detailed information about image files: colors, sizes, resolution, clipping paths, icc profiles, etc.
- EXIF and IPTC data
- EPS metadata: fonts, embedded images...
- Quicktime movie annotations
- file and volume properties
- multi-page PDF's
- movies in file formats supported by Quicktime
- Flash movies and animations
- Hex and ASCII data
- catalog info
Informator also lets you:
- preview AND edit text, RTF files and clippings
- modify priveleges
- batch process files
- extended rename functions
- change creator, type, extension
- add icons
- edit normally "untouchable" file info, like creator, type, file dates...
- view slideshows with images, movies or text