Developer website: CodeTek
Deskfinity is designed to allow you to have more than one set of desktop icons available. If your desktop is cluttered with icons for various tasks, Deskfinity will allow you to create an infinite number of desktop icon sets for as many different sets of icons as you would like.
- Filenames are now truncated to one line if the label is positioned on the right and the image is at its minimum size. This allows for a much tighter packing and allows many more items to be displayed on the screen.
- A newly created folder will be selected and have its name available for editing.
- The cmd-N shortcut has been added to create a new Finder window.
- Alias and symbolic link handling has been improved.
- Editing a filename can now be cancelled by using the escape key and deleting a filename completely while editing will not cause a change in the actual filename.
- Icons will now be rearranged if necessary after editing a filename.
- The filename editing field is now placed correctly when the icon labels are positioned on the right.
- There is now an option to apply the current view options to all desktops in the "View Options" panel.
- Volumes can now be ejected by choosing "Eject" from the contextual menu, or by dragging the icon to the trash.
- The "Eject" keyboard shortcut has been changed to match Finder's shortcut.
- HotKeys are now displayed in the table of desktops.
- Background image rendering has been improved.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later