RAID Admin is the Xserve RAID's powerful remote management software that dramatically simplifies setup and monitoring of storage volumes. This Java-based application provides an intuitive interface for creating protected storage volumes, logging events, managing preferences, and monitoring storage hardware from virtually any networked computer over TCP/IP. Monitoring panes display detailed information on arrays, drives, LUN mappings, Fibre Channel, network, thermal, power, and events. You can add new systems to the Admin via IP or Apple's innovative Rendezvous technology.
- Addresses overall reliability of the RAID Admin software and Xserve RAID firmware. This update is recommended for all Xserve RAID users.
- Support for 750GB Xserve RAID drive modules.
- Changes to 'Host Cache Flushing' performance setting are properly saved on RAID controller.
- Fixed SCSI protocol compatibility issues with Windows OS.
- Corrected encoding issue so passwords