Developer website: James Meiss
Standard Maps (StdMap) displays the dynamics of several "area preserving" mappings. It will also find periodic orbits, cantori, and stable and unstable manifolds of any (symmetric) periodic orbit.
- Updated to work better with Mac OS X 10.5
- Fixed problem with exittime if numOrbits = 0.
- Update initialization display to properly report processor speeds of > 2.14GHz
- Fixed display of "Iterate" button for stable manifold drawing
- Changed the label for the Suris Map parameter from "k" to "a"
- Fixed a bug in Curve drawing where CycleColor was not respected
- Fixed a potential crash if iterate a box was done too long
- Added warning to user if p & q are not selected to be coprime
- Disabled Print Menu items if Plot is not front window.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later