Developer website: Michael Link
MXKit framework builds upon Cocoa for Mac OS X.
- New objects and containers
- MXKit is a Cocoa framework that provides new classes and extends other classes to provide new functionality.
- MXArbitraryNumber, a class to represent arbitrary precision floating point numbers.
- MXImage, extends NSImage to allow more compositing routines similar to those in popular graphics applications.
- MXToolTip, custom tooltips that can be used for controls or other purposes.
- MXFractal, A view class that displays fractal images.
- New fractal classes can be designed simply by extending the root class.
- Altivec enhanced
- StrangeWorld uses MXKit to implement the fractal view class and other interface elements.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later