Developer website: MSA ZONE
How do I install? Double-Click FaceOff.pkg to install. FaceOff will be placed into Applications.
How do I use FaceOff? Double-click FaceOff to run the program. In the main window, select the contents, frameworks, or privateframeworks tab. Click Start button and follow the descriptions from FaceOff to install the .lproj folders.
What is the usage?
- Localized language packages can be installed easily.
- Supporting install packages to different locations in Contents, Frameworks, PrivateFrameworks.
- Supporting administrator password for installing packages into system level.
- Supporting backup the old packages and move extra backups into Trash.
- Including FaceOff Express for simple install function.
- If you only need to install a .lproj folder into the "Contents" folder for a program, just simply drag the .lproj folder onto the FaceOff Express icon.
- Easy to use but lack of functions. Does not support backup. Will have an error message if there exists a same language .lproj folder.
- Brand new design.
- Added Traditional Chinese interface.
- Added help files for both English and Traditional Chinese interface.
- If you don't select the Install to... popup menu and then just type the path in the framework field, FaceOff cannot detect the correct directory.
- Use FaceOff from a non-startup disk, FaceOff will not get the correct path for its interface language packages. The bug may be due on Apple's POSIX path with 'do shell script'.