ImageMagick is a robust collection of UNIX tools and libraries offered under a usage license to read, write, and manipulate an image in many image formats (over 89 major formats) including popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, and GIF. With ImageMagick you can create images dynamically, making it suitable for Web applications. You can also resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce, or add special effects to an image or image sequence and save your completed work in the same or differing image format. Image processing operations are available from the command line, or from the C, C++, Perl, Java, PHP, Python, or more...
- Don't handle a "previous" image in the JNG decoder.
- Don't override gamma with 1.0 when reading a grayscale PNG image
- Fix double free / invalid read when converting jpg to pdb
- Maximum XWD image size is 64Kx64K
- Maximum DPX number of elements is 8
- Transient problem with SVG
- Check for zero-sized rendered SVG image more...
- OS X 10.8 or later