As a Mac user and developer, I find this app's UI horrible. Examples:
• A window called "Panorama Editor" gets its title bar stuck under the menu bar. This makes it impossible to drag it anywhere else.
• Some scrollbar handles have the wrong size (i.e. always minimum size, not proportional to the amount the window shows), giving a wrong impression of the full size image behind the window.
* Scrolling using the mouse's scroll wheel does not work (e.g. in the Source Images view)
• When auto-finding control points, it creates some temp files in my original picture's folder. that's simply not the right way to do it (there are official OS-provided temp folders for this kind of business!) - what if that folder is write-protected?
• Several annoyances with the Control Points editor:
•• The list does not show a vertial scroll bar when it should.
•• When selecting one point in the list, the actual points in the two pics are not shown in the zoomed views, making it hard to verify the points. Plus, there seems to be no way to hide the colored markers, making it again hard to verify the points.
Functionally, I am sure that this app is doing a good job. But the UI is a pain in many aspects. I'll keep looking for an app with a better working UI.