Note: Development, support, and advertizing for Temperature Monitor have ended on October 1, 2014. The product has been superseded by the "pro" version Hardware Monitor.
Temperature Monitor is an application to read out all available temperature sensors in Mac computers. The program can display and visualize measured values in a large variety of fashions. The application supports the following operations on the measured readings:
- display in a default window
- display in a floating window
- tabular display in an overview window
- display in the menu-bar
- Added support for Growl 2 in addition to Growl 1.
- Several chapters in the reference manual have been revised.