Developer website: Mactank
One example where mail templates are useful is when you provide a support via e-mail and you often receive similar or identical questions which require similar or identical responses (and it is always better to respond to customer's e-mail than to send him/her to the FAQ or tell to RTFM). MailTemplate offers an easy solution: create your templates once and use them in your new messages or responses. It can save you a lot of typing and a lot of time.
- Added toolbar item for Apple's Address Book
- Fixed dropping addresses into selected text fields.
- Integration with Apple's Address Book
- Added Address Book drag and drop support for To, Cc, Bcc text fields
- Added drag and drop support to attachments table
- Support delete key to remove attachments
- Added Attachments menu to add/remove attachments
- Unified message editor and attachments table in TemplateEditor
- Project resources re-factored for improved build process