Developer website: Mark/Space
The award-winning Missing Sync for Windows Mobile is the most trusted sync software for Mac users with Windows Mobile smartphones like the HTC Touch, Motorola Q9 and Palm Treo Pro.
No complicated configurations.
In just a few easy steps, the Setup Assistant will have you ready to sync your Windows Mobile phone with your Mac. Quick and simple.
Ready. Sync. Go!
The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile gives you the choice of syncing via Bluetooth, USB or the network. Whether your device is from Palm, HTC, Samsung or Motorola, sync using the connection that works best for you.
Sync Entourage and iCal
Sync calendar events, meetings and tasks from iCal, Entourage 2008 or Entourage 2004 on the Mac with your Windows Mobile smartphone. Set reminders and tasks on your Mac and synchronize them with Windows Mobile, and vice versa.
Keep contacts in sync
The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile syncs Entourage and iCal contacts - including phone numbers, email addresses, instant message screen names and address book groups - between Windows Mobile and Mac.
iPhoto and iTunes synching
Connects with media-based applications on your Mac for syncing iTunes playlists and iPhoto albums between Windows Mobile and your Mac.
Synchronize Office documents
You can synchronize Word and Excel files between your Mac and Windows Mobile device. Edit Microsoft files on your Windows Mobile device and sync the updated files to your Mac.
- Snow Leopard compatibility.
- Fixed Bluetooth sync connectivity for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed USB sync connectivity for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed hang when adding items to FileSync plugin settings.
Mac System Requirements:
- G4 or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
- Syncing music requires iTunes 6.0 or later
- Syncing photos requires iPhoto 5.0 or later
Windows Mobile Device Requirements
- Window Mobile version 6
- or Windows Mobile version 5
- or Window Mobile 2003 or later
- or Windows Mobile/PocketPC 2002