Developer website: Setnan
PicturePopProCM is a contextual menu plugin that shows pictures and QuickTime files directly from the Finder or any software that handle this kind of plugin.
It helps you quickly view numerious photos, navigate through a pictures folder, within multiple windows or in fullscreen. You can use a diaporama functionality, change the background color, change the desktop background picture in one click, mark elements and move them to folders/trash or change their Finder color label on the fly, read EXIF photographics tags, ... Take the time to understand all the functionalitie and read the documentation.
Corrects the remaining bugs that have been reported to me since the p3 who was almost stable. Some crashes are possible with corrupted images files. Here is some of them:
- When changing Finder colors of marked files, new colors are correctly updated
- Move to Folder C now works again
- It's now possible to create a new destination folder from the select destination dialog
- "Diaporama" term has been corrected to "SlideShow"
- Keep pictures transformations as long as the window is opened