QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Introduce Tool Matrix as alternative to CAD Tool Bar
- Reorganize tool bar context menu
- Library Browser - Retired tag browser
- Draw > Polyline > Auto Close Polylines - Convert geometrically closed polylines into logically closed polylines
- Bug fixes:
- Shortcuts not working when action not visible
- Text rendering: subscripts and more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link