QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Add support for variables in command line calculator
- Improve polyline area calculation
- Add new info tool to measure polyline area: Info > Polyline Area
- Integrate Command line calculator
- Visually distinguish secondary reference points: Used to distinguish middle points of polyline arc segments from polyline nodes
- Allow entities on locked more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link