QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Add size properties (width,height) to selection filter
- Disable changing of values with mouse wheel for all combo boxes on OS X
- Bug fixes:
- Linetype combo box: linetypes not sorted
- DXF/DWG writing: block name mixup with anonymous blocks
- Modify > Explode: crash for non-explodable entities
- OS X 10.6 or later