QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Crash when snapping to intersection points between 3d lines and splines
- Hatches scale differently now from earlier releases
- User defined hatch patterns not saved properly with hatch entities
- View > Auto zoom: empty blocks not ignored
- Simple text: x-scale not saved
- Draw > Hatch: cannot create hatch from boundary in block more...
- OS X 10.6 or later