This project provides a complete binary distribution package for gcc 2.95.3 to start Zaurus development on the Mac OS X platform. It includes gcc, g++, gcc-objc and the binutils. Basic integration with Project Builder is also available. The compiler core is based on these descriprion and scripts.
- gcc [2.95.3] cross compiler for ARM-Linux as used on Sharp Zaurus 5500 supporting C, C++, Objective C
- binutils [2.13.1]
- glibc [2.2.2] including libobjc
- Zaurus (Linux) kernel headers [2.4.6]
- libtiff [3.5.7] and headers
- libavcall [1.6] and more...
Version 2.95.3X10.3R1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later, Xcode 1.1, Apple X11 and SDK.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software