Developer website: DSITRI
This project provides a complete binary distribution package for gcc 2.95.3 to start Zaurus development on the Mac OS X platform. It includes gcc, g++, gcc-objc and the binutils. Basic integration with Project Builder is also available. The compiler core is based on these descriprion and scripts.
- gcc [2.95.3] cross compiler for ARM-Linux as used on Sharp Zaurus 5500 supporting C, C++, Objective C
- binutils [2.13.1]
- glibc [2.2.2] including libobjc
- Zaurus (Linux) kernel headers [2.4.6]
- libtiff [3.5.7] and headers
- libavcall [1.6] and headers
- X11R6 libraries, headers linked to Apple X11R6
- most recent mySTEP libraries and headers [1.0]
- nib2gmodel [0.8.6]
- makefile to be included into Project Builder for compiling Fat Binary application bundles (MacOS and Linux-ARM)
- Complete binary distribution, (i.e., a .pgk file)
- User mode installation (i.e., no root password required) to /Developers/Zaurus-X-gcc
- Public open source licence (GNU/GPL)
Version 2.95.3X10.3R1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later, Xcode 1.1, Apple X11 and SDK.