Butler makes it easier for you to perform a wide variety of potentially recurring tasks. Just arrange these tasks in Butler's fully customizable configuration and assign one or more triggers to a task.
- freely configurable system-wide menus in your menu bar/Butler's docklet
- freely configurable pop-up menus -- triggered via hot key or hot corner (see below)
- abbreviations -- e.g., enter "qt" to launch QuickTime Player
- hot keys -- e.g., hit [F1] make iTunes switch to the next track
- hot corners -- e.g., [shift]-[right mouse button click] in the lower more...
- Improved the update mechanism's security
- OS X 10.7 or later