- Skratch - Drag your mouse up and down on the record to Master the first Technic.
- Fade - Use the keyboard to switch between turntables.
- Mix - Master the Turntables and enter the Next Level.
- File Types - Wrists supports all types including AAC, MP3 and AIFF.
- Added support for analog fader movement.
- Improved scratching sound effect.
- Added control buttons for each player.
- Tonearm movement implemented.
- Improved window dragging.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Music to stop playing randomly.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
*Previously available here