mlMac is a GUI for mldonkey, a multi-platform multi-networks peer-to-peer client. It includes the binary file inside itself, so you don't need to worry about where/how to install mldonkey. All you have to do is place mlMac somewhere (in /Applications for instance) and launch it.
- new, much more reliable daemon connection
- new setup assistant at first launch
- added toggle buttons for searches and uploads
- added filter for downloads
- added filenames in info drawer
- added bitrate and time in results table
- added information at the bottom of the main window
- added new fastest download mode: first finished
- added progress in fastest more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software