Typewriter Keyboard will play typewriter sounds--or any other sounds--when you press the keys of your keyboard.
- Typewriter Keyboard allows you to make your keyboard play typewriter sounds or any other sounds.
- It plays typewriter sounds when you press your keyboard keys.
- You can replace the typewriter sounds by any of your own sounds.
- A free and growing library of new sounds is available.
- You can adjust the sound volume.
- You can activate or mute it with the global hot key combination Control-Alt-Command-T.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- A Simplified Chinese localization has been released.
- Thank you to Hu Raxx for his translation from English to Simplified Chinese.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in
- OS X 10.1.5 or later