OnDeck displays album artwork for the currently playing iTunes album, can upload the artwork and track information to an FTP or Web server, and AudioScrobbler. Supports embedded artwork and image files that are saved in the same album folders as your music files or in the Music Artwork Archive (ARTchive) folder. Features include:
- Fast updates with minimal CPU usage (barely one tenth of a second of CPU time per track).
- Displays album artwork in a neat resizable window with options for transparency and floating.
- Customisable track information display including rating, genre and comments.
- Upload album artwork and track information to a website (by FTP, HTTP, local file copy and AudioScrobbler.com).
- Includes a sleep timer and can also speak track information.