HighDesign is the full-featured 2D computer-aided design (CAD) solution for OS X that combines advanced drafting and design tools with a modern, efficiency-oriented user interface designed to assist the user in all the phases of the creative process. Developed specifically for the actual needs of architects, engineers, and design professionals, it allows users to design complex projects with precision and extensive control over the diverse parts of the project. HighDesign provides an extensive range of drawing and editing functions, from the essential drafting methods to more advanced, parametric tools like vector hatches more...
- Added option to disable color interpolation when printing as monochromatic
- Associative dimensions can now be applied to grouped objects
- Fixed error generated by text editing
- Print preview is now correct when printing on custom paper sizes
- Fixed occasional crash when opening 1.8.7 projects
- New documents now set the default units more...
- OS X 10.8.5 or later