Developer website: Uwe Rasche
Aside from the new visual effects, special new playing routines have been developed for Schafkopf/Sheepshead that brings the computer?s level of play to an even higher standard. In this regard, Rasche's Schafkopf/Sheepshead also introduces a new fantasy element in the form of an entire ?town? of Schafkopf/Sheepshead players ready to take you on. Your goal is to increase your starting capital by playing Schafkopf/Sheepshead. There are eight different rooms with players of different skill levels and a variety of six game options. But don't get carried away with the various attractions. Your goal is still to win!
The rich history of this game has produced a number of local variations, but the basic outlines have been standardized by the German Schafkopf Association. These and the US-rules from the National Sheepshead Association form the basis of this program which implements a four-player version of the game.
- German or English version.
- 6 voices for the simulated players (3 male and 3 female).
- Individual rating of your play
- 8 different playing styles.
- 12 main solo types.
- select from 4 card faces. (an additional 8 can be purchased separately)
- context-sensitive help and suggestions for play.
- Practice mode.
- and much more.