eMail Verifier is your powerful solution for the standard "message delivery error.; Email Verifier verifies every email address from a given mailing list, allows to determine 80-90% of "dead" email addresses.
It works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. Addresses for email are extracted from a Domain Naming Server (DNS) and eMail Verifier tries to connect with SMTP-servers and simulates the sending of a message. It does not send the message though - eMail Verifier disconnects as soon as the mail server informs the program whether the address exists or not.
eMail Verifier is a very effective piece
New or Improved
- eMail Verifier now supports Hi-DPI/Retina screen mode
- All toolbar and control buttons have been replaced by Hi-DPI/Retina grey icons
- Much faster list imports, reset, verifying start, stop and cancellation
- Much faster list select-all and delete-all
- Crash when using the 'File > Print' and 'File > Page
- OS X 10.7 or later