Mouse Position Menu displays your mouse position in the menu bar.
- It displays your mouse position in the right side of the menu bar.
- You can modify the X and Y offsets of the mouse coordinates.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish and many other languages.
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with El Capitan and Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks,
- OS X 10.1.5 or later