Developer website: NiteOwl Software
Folder Text Labeler is a Shareware icon utility application that can be used to composite text on top of Mac OS X Finder icons.
- Removed "X" from file name.
- Added background icon and foreground text rotational sliders.
- Added "Select Bg Icon..." button to select backdrop.
- Added "Make Default" button to save current settings as default.
- Combined "Make Bold" and "Make Plain Text" into one button.
- Added audio feedback to "Copy to Clipboard" button.
- Minor code tweaks for improved performance.
OS X 10.7 or later