OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple's applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
- Bug corrected that occurred when using the Secure Delete option on a file or a folder
- Bug corrected that occurred when deleting the Recent Items
- Change the background image of the login window works now (PNG file format only)
- New option: Turn on/Turn off Gatekeeper
- Integrates version 3.15.0 of SQLite 3
- Miscellaneous improvements and minor corrections
- OS X 10.12