Developer website: Pixture Studio
QuickImageCM is a contextual menu plugin that lets you view image file directly from Finder. It also has some other feature like add/remove thumbnail icons, copy image to clipboard, move image to trash, view size enlargement/reduction, etc...
- Added progress dialog display to 'Add Thumbnail Icon' and 'Convert Image' functions, which let users cancel the operation anytime in the middle.
- Increased the speed of making thumbnail icon (3 times faster than before) by eliminating of generating small icons. (Now only 128x128 dot icon is generated).
- Added a preference option whether to add or not to add black frame to thumbnail icons.
- Improved the image quality of thumbnail icons.
- Added 'Delete Resource Fork' function which eliminates extra data from image files in addition to thumbnail icons.
- Added Label button to the main view window, which let users add/remove label easily for organizing images.
- Changed all blank menu items to separator lines in pulldown menu at main view dialog.
- Fixed a bug of undo/redo processing during file switching back and forth.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later