Function Keys Mapper will quickly launch any application, open any file or any folder with the F1 to F19 function keys of your keyboard.
- You can use the F1 to F19 function keys and combine them with the shift, control, option and command keys to define your own keyboard shortcuts.
- You can create up to 95 different shortcut combinations.
- You can associate any shortcut combination with as many applications, files and folders as you want.
- In combination with AppleScripts (which you can call), you can perform an infinite number of actions such as sending commands to the System, the
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application, in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,
- OS X 10.1 or later