ImageWell is a lightweight and extensible image editor that can resize, crop, rotate your images and then send them to a location on the Internet. Annotate your images with built-in shapes, labels, arrows, plus much more. ImageWell is extensible which means more shapes, fill patterns, and locations can be added that have been developed by third party developers.
A round up of features include:
- rotate, resize, crop your images
- imports most popular image formats
- exports Web ready jpgs or pngs
- built-in screen grab or just grab a portion of your screen
- send images to FTP, more...
Note: To activate ImageWell, type the word "free" (without the quotes) for the serial number and press the Activate button.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.4.6 or later