Developer website: XtraLean Corporation
ImageWell is a lightweight and extensible image editor that can resize, crop, rotate your images and then send them to a location on the Internet. Annotate your images with built-in shapes, labels, arrows, plus much more. ImageWell is extensible which means more shapes, fill patterns, and locations can be added that have been developed by third party developers.
A round up of features include:
- rotate, resize, crop your images
- imports most popular image formats
- exports Web ready jpgs or pngs
- built-in screen grab or just grab a portion of your screen
- send images to FTP, WebDAV or a folder on your Mac
- plays nice with other applications - drag and drop or copy and paste images to and from ImageWell
- non-destructive editing lets you make changes anytime
- projects can be saved for future re-editing
- built-in Spotlight search makes it easy to find your projects
- add vector shapes, labels, callouts, arrows, text your image or screen shot
- layer multiple images to create collages
- add drop shadows, borders, and apply shapes to images
- adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
- plus much more, don't let the small download size fool you, ImageWell is XtraLean!
Whether you need to quickly resize a huge digital camera image to email, or label a screen shot or photo, or add some text and crop an image, ImageWell is the handy editor you'll keep in your Dock for everyday use.
Note: To activate ImageWell, type the word "free" (without the quotes) for the serial number and press the Activate button.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.4.6 or later