Developer website: Hide Itoh
CalculateSizeCM is a contextual menu plugin for Mac OS X. It let you calculate the total size of selected files/folders at the Finder. There are some features that does better than Finder's Get Info dialog such as calculation progress display and canceling operation in the middle, direct size information display on the context menu, and so on.
- Now the size over GB is displayed as (x.xx GB) instead of using big MB number.
- Fixed a bug of displaying more than 11 digits of byte size, which occurs for items more than 100GB.
- Now all size display starts with KB, MB, GB size and followed by length byte size in parentheses.
- If a single file or a single volume is selected from the Finder, size information are directly displayed to the context menu instead of 'Calculate Size...' menu command. This makes it much easier to check the size of a single file/volume than using Finder's Get Info dialog.
- Changed the icon of the plugin.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later