Indigo is an intelligent home automation server for Mac OS X that integrates an assortment of hardware modules to provide complex automation and control of your home in one easy to use environment. Home automation is more than just another way to directly control your environment. You can save money, conserve water, help secure your home and reduce electrical usage by automating your home with Indigo's unlimited scheduling and control logic.
Indigo provides its own internal Web server (no cloud reliance here!) that gives you remote access to control your house from anywhere via Web browser. Also available is Indigo more...
- Fixes an installer problem that could cause the wrong (old) version of the Z-Wave interface library to be used, resulting in the Z-Wave changes included in v6.1.5 not working correctly.
- Added support for new INSTEON Thermostat with Heat Pump (2732-242, 2732-442, 2732-542).
- Added support for additional version of more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Registration code
- This version is only compatible with Indigo Touch 1.7 or higher
- INSTEON or X10 computer interface