Wallet is a simple and easy-to-use password-storage application. Whether you keep contacts, passwords, serial numbers, or credit cards within Wallet, it stores and organizes them in a secure and easy-to-use environment. All database files are encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption to make sure any hackers or wandering eyes can't get a sneak peek at your data. Wallet has many other features as well, and can even "AutoFill" Web forms in your favorite browser. Wallet combines security, ease of use, and elegance in a password-storage application.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Fixes crash when syncing over Wi-Fi
- User interface improvements
- New built-in browser for logging into websites directly from Wallet
- Implemented Touch Bar support on MacBook Pro
- Updated to Dropbox v2 API (requires Dropbox re-authentication)
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.10 or later