Developer website: Keaka Jackson
PowerController is an iTunes alarm clock that is simple to use and packed with amazing features:
- Wakes your computer from sleep
- Integrated with iTunes
- Plays any iTunes playlist
- The initial system volume and iTunes volume are customizable
- iTunes alarms can have a gradually increasing volume for a soothing wake experience
- PowerController can shut off your alarm if you don't dismiss it after a designated time period (so that your neighbors don't call the police when you go away for a long weekend!)
- iTunes alarms and wake events can launch an application, open a file, or run a script
- Set a different wake time and playlist for every day of the week!
- You may schedule an unlimited number of events
- PowerController runs in the background -- there is no app hogging Dock space
- Configurable via System Preferences
- Admin password is NOT needed to set an alarm that wakes computer from sleep
- Snooze feature
- A status item may be kept in your menu bar for easy access to info about scheduled events
- Free, unrestricted 30 day trial
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Minute field of event time is editable in Leopard.
- Updated eSellerate libraries to fix registration problems in Leopard.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later