Developer website: Lifli Software
iBlog is an elegant desktop blogging application that makes authoring and publishing your personal blogs a breeze. Unlike other blogging sytems, you don't have to be an expert database administrator or a perl programmer to setup and use iBlog. You can preview and publish your blogs to your iDisk with a single click of a button.
Version 2.0 RC3:
- Images and other attachments in the Entry can have accents and double byte characters.
- Added support for resizing the Blog banner image.
- Stripped HTML tags in the RSS feed, newlines are preserved.
- Added support for resizing the Category image.
- Added a checkbox to select/deselect the files list in the publish panel.
- The Entry window has a Link toolbar button.
- Updated FTP and SFTP publishing implementation. No need to install Ncftp client anymore.
- Updated Publish state per publish location.
- Added support for resizing the images in the Entry window. You have to re-save the existing entries to resize the images.
- Added a preference to set the default image width in the "Text Editing" section of the preferences window.
- Updated the iBlog product page URLs in the template files.
- Fixed the launch time issue. Now iBlog 2.0 launches in a couple of seconds no matter how many entries you have.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later