PostgreSQL Cocoa Framework helps develop business applications based on PostgreSQL database. Based on the classic "makeCommand, bindVariable" paradigm making easy to convert from-to other databases like OpenBase. Features include:
- Full support of PostgreSQL functionalities like async query, cursors (including BINARY), transactions, BLOBs, geometric data types, COPY from/to, tracing, server variables, client/server encoding, ? (more than 160 functions)
- Direct support of NSTableViewDataSource protocol.
- LoginPanel and Window included.
- Export results to XML.
- Strings utilities to escape/unescape strings for SQL, XML and HTML format.
- HeaderDoc documentation included.