Developer website: Seapine Software
TestTrack Pro helps software developers keep track of those pesky bugs that crop up during the development cycle of a product. In addition, TestTrack can be used after a product ships, so you can track bugs that need to be removed in future releases of the product. TestTrack lets you attach files to your bug reports, and it is scriptable via AppleScript.
TestTrack is available on a per-user-per-month basis, with prices starting at $20, depending on the functionality needed. Please refer to the pricing chart near the foot of the overview page on the developer's site.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
Note: Review the upgrade notes before installing this update!
Note: This is a client-only updater!
- Improved performance when retrieving a list of items in folders recursively.
- TestTrack performance was slow when changes were made to multiple items. (Desktop)
- A 'Cannot retrieve dashboard data' message could be displayed if IP address security check options were selected in the registry utility. (Desktop)
- 'Insufficient security' messages could be displayed if IP address security check options were selected in the registry utility. (Web)
- Automatic log out did not work for the TestTrack Client on OS X. (Desktop)
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Java 6 or later