A Better Finder Attributes is the ultimate file-tweaking tool for OS X. It combines photo-shooting date and file date changing along with a few unique tricks of its own.
- Change EXIF Timestamps at Will - A Better Finder Attributes 5 allows you to manipulate JPEG, CR2, NEF, ARF CRW and CIFF EXIF timestamps at will by setting them to specific times or batch adjusting them by adding and removing time (useful for correcting the timestamps of images taken with a digital camera with a incorrectly set clock and to compensate for timezone changes).
- Correct Finder Sorting for JPEG EXIF
- The new version allows JPEG EXIF tags, such as copyright, exposure, and equipment meta-data to be edited and deleted or EXIF information to be completely stripped from JPEG files.
- DateTimeOriginal and DateTimeDigitized shooting dates can now be manipulated separately.
- There's an updated user interface and icon, and much else as well.
- OS X 10.7 or later